Year Established: 1954
2016 Membership: 331 active and life / 46 associate and honorary
Regular Meetings: First Tuesday of the month (September to June) / Coffee, second Tuesdays in Selkirk; third Wednesdays in Gimli
Communications: Monthly division newsletter, Keeping In Touch (KIT)
Tradition and heritage events
- Division Scholarship Program annually awarded to a university student.
- Annual donations to various charities through our Trust Fund.
Sick and shut-in visits
Visitations to veterans and members, and get-well offerings.
- Standing Representative at RCMP medal ceremonies
- Participation in the planning and development of the RCMP Fallen Members Guide
- Remembrance Day Service Attendance by Association Members
- Attendance at Annual Police Memorial Service
- Assist the RCMP Grave Inspection Program
- Honor Roll Plaque Project for Members Killed on Duty
- Division advocacy; Updates on veteran issues and benefits, such as estate planning insurance, etc.
- Annual gravesite inspections
- Regular and informal meetings in Winnipeg and several rural communities with luncheons, guest speakers and social events
- Annual Christmas Cake Program for Widows
- Welfare and Support for members/families in difficult times through our Welfare and Benefits Committee