Year Established: 1999
2016 Membership: 67 active and life / 11 associate and honorary
Regular Meetings: Dinner/Social: 1/7 – 4th Wednesday of every month except May, July, August, October and December
Communications: Division website and executive members’ coffee ”klatches“ (held five times a year)
The Golden Horseshoe Division attracts members in the Niagara Falls to Oakville corridor of Ontario.
Tradition and heritage events
We award an annual Scholarship/Bursary Award for Education Assistance at recognized University or College Programs.
Sick and shut-in visits
Visitations to veterans and members, and get-well offerings.
Remembrance Day and Police/Peace Officer Memorial Services are attended in the communities where members reside.
- Division advocacy; Updates on veteran issues and benefits, such as estate planning insurance, etc.
- Honour guard at wakes and funerals
- Annual gravesite inspections
- Eight (8) general members’ meetings/socials;
- Guest Presentations on topics related to the Good of the Association;
- A Division membership coordinator identifies prospective members and follow-up for member retention.