If you are soon retiring but not quite ready to stop working, we may have the ideal opportunity for you.
Central Departmental Security Section is seeking Regular Members with recent interviewing experience in the Ottawa Region.
We are creating a pool of Retired Police Officers for AS-03 Casual positions (90 days as and when required).
Bilingual and have the ability to conduct Security Interviews in both official languages.
• Have or obtain an RCMP Security Clearance at Top Secret level
• Extensive recent investigational experience
• Good writing and report writing skills
• Good communication skills
• Good observation skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment with constant new priorities
• Flexibility in scheduling (working days may vary to meet unit’s requirements)
• Willingness to work a minimum of three days per week
• Willingness to travel within “C” and “O” Division if and when required
• Conduct Security Interviews
• Complete Security Interview Reports
• Conduct Field Interviews (over the phone)
• Complete Field Interview Reports
If you are interested, please send an updated Resume to S/Sgt Suzanne BLANCHET: email@example.com