The President and Board of Directors of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Veterans’ Association and Yukon Division cordially invite you to attend the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Veterans Association 96th Annual General Meeting to be held on June 1, 2019 in Whitehorse, Yukon at the Coast High Country Inn, 4051 4th Ave, Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 1H1.
Events of note for the AGM will include:
- A President’s reception on the evening of May 31
- A roundtable discussion at the Association Executive Council Meeting with participants including the President, Governors, Board of Directors, RCMP Veterans’ Association Foundation, and other special guests
- The Annual General Meeting where all Association members present are welcome to attend and participate
- A President’s Reception prior to the 1900 hrs formal dinner, compliments of our sponsor, for the benefit of the Association members and their spouses or partners.
Click here to see the Notice of Attendance to Association members, which provides important information including;
- Group Code for booking reservations at the host hotel & Secondary Hotel; Coast High Country Inn and Best Western Gold Rush Inn
- Air Travel Discount for flight reservations with Air North to save 15%, dependent upon the fare class chosen; GoYukon, Saver or Optimum, as available at the time of the booking. Seat sale fares do not apply
- There will be no registration fee but attendees must book with Helmer Hermanson, Yukon Division President, to attend the reception and gala dinner.
Members are asked to please RSVP to Helmer Hermanson, Yukon Division by Sunday, April 1, 2019!
Manitoba Division President Dennis
Hawkins and Sgt-at-Arms George Wright
with the Tipstaff at AGM 2018 Winnipeg
before it is transferred to Yukon
Division for AGM 2019.