We are very excited to announce the expansion of our partnership between the RCMP Veterans’ Association and belairdirect! As of January 12th, 2020, members of the RCMPVA residing in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, along with eligible family*, will be entitled to receive exclusive discounts on home and auto insurance with us. Currently, we are delighted to already be providing discounts for RCMPVA members residing in Ontario, Quebec, British Columbia and Alberta. We are a proud Canadian home and auto insurance company with licensed agents across the country to better serve you. At belairdirect, we pride ourselves on offering our customers reliable, convenient and excellent service. We are committed to our clients, and our top priority always remains the same – being there when you need us.
Benefits for members:
• Preferred and competitive group rate
• 24/7 claims service and tracking
• Outstanding customer and claims service
• Online platforms for easy anytime access
• Wide range of home & auto coverages
• Combine with other discounts to save more!
A few important facts about belairdirect:
• Providing home & auto insurance directly to consumers for over 60 years
• Over 40 years of experience in group insurance and over one million customers served
• Exclusive contests are held for group clients, such as our 60 Seconds to Win contest! For a chance to win $10,000, complete a quote or fill out this form: www.belairdirect.com/60seconds
• Belairdirect application available on your phone device
• Automerit application also available – the safer and less kilometres you drive, the more you save
For members residing in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island, call us for a quick quote anytime after January 12th, 2020 at 1-833-294-2911. To take advantage of your new group benefits, simply mention that you are a member of the RCMP Veterans’ Association when calling in. Find out today how much you could be saving!
Yasna Curmi Rojas
Director, Business and Account Development
Group Home and Auto Insurance
* Eligible family members include spouses and children under 25 residing with the Member and attending an educational institution on a full-time basis.