Year Established: 1966
2019 Membership: 103 Active members, 12 Life Members, 18 Associate members, 1 Honourary member
Regular Meetings: (2 formal meeting a year) Spring AGM usually in April, Fall meeting usually in October
Communications: Email fan-outs via MailChimp
|President & Communications||Wayne Isbester|
|Vice President||Bob Wood|
|Past President||Norm Smith|
|Welfare Officer||Barb Carter|
|Division Advocate||Bill Helland|
Wayne Isbester 519-620-0936
About London Division
London Division is a low key Division which fits well with our membership, given the wide geographic area we live in. We have an active recruitment campaign which includes an excellent relationship with “O” Division HQ., who kindly have provided us a venue for our meetings at the Divisional Messes in London.
Tradition and Heritage Events
The bulk of our efforts go towards social activities and to that end we have a number of initiatives: weekly golf program from May to October; annual golf tournament; several impromptu luncheons and tours, and our Annual Christmas dinner which is the highlight of the year.
Sick and shut-in visits
Visitations to veterans and members, and get-well offerings.
Remembrance Day and police/peace officer memorial services.
Division advocacy; Updates on veterans’ issues and benefits, such as estate planning insurance, etc.
- Coffee Gatherings.
- London Area – Every Wednesday @ 9:00 am at Farmboy Food Court, 1415 Beaverbrook Ave., London, ON
- Kitchener/Waterloo area – 1st Tuesday of every month at the Conestoga Food Court, Waterloo, Ontario @ 10:00 am
- Guest speakers on member-interest issues – usually slated after our meetings.
- Donations to the local Food Bank.
- Annual Christmas dinner, golfing, tours.